Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bry ahwatukee foothills soccer club under10 girls red devils

Bry played club soccer for the first time this last year. She is becoming quite the young athlete. She loves to play goalie and defense. She can take a hitting and keep on ticking! The worst hit she took was a hard kick to the ball from four feet away. She managed to catch the ball right in the gut. It was one of those hits where both sidelines went "OOH". She stood there a second (most likely to catch her breath) then kicked the ball back out to play. Not even a tear. Bry has a bad habit of rocking as everyone knows. Well the next day after this game, I noticed she was not rocking. I asked her about it and she lifted her shirt and showed me the big ole bruise she had across her gut.

I lives are taken over by soccer from September through March, but to see her smile on the field makes it worth it. She has aspirations of being a pro and is already looking at San Diego State University. Time will only tell.......

No comments: